Sunday 3 January 2016

New year, New place

Here's what's new for 2016; I've rented a studio, well half a studio at a local arts centre to see how it feels to go to work out of the house. Well it's half a studio but it's big and set in a Victorian school room, so lovely large windows and plenty of light. 
I went today and stitched to try to break the back of a big quilt based on a painting of mine. I got more done than I would have done at home because of the lack of domestic distractions. 
I just need to get my paints there and make that transition next. 
Here it is so far
I do hope it works out and that I don't miss working from the convenience of my room at home. It's only 2 miles away though so it should be ok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are always appreciated - I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.