Saturday 23 May 2015

A Painting, My Garden and some Indigo

Feeling full of the joys of spring and painting like crazy. The garden is zinging and it's inspirational to paint. Mind you this is my friend's dog Dottie who I love. Might do some pet commissions I think?


Anyway I was sitting having my morning smoothie in the Summerhouse / shed or THE SHRINE and just marvelled at the number of birds around me - garden almost in full bloom.







and a little quiet stitching of indigo as a meditation to begin the day

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to begin your day.....L O V E....seeing your glorious gardens! And your paintings...oh my FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo hello again!!! Thank you for your comment. Hope you're well....it's been a long time!

      Delete
  2. A peaceful start to a day and I enjoyed 'wandering' round your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely time of the year. Love the painting of Dottie. You should definitely do commissions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maggi. Quite a scary proposal commissions but I should push myself x

    ReplyDelete

your comments are always appreciated - I enjoy reading them. You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.